The Beer Flight Running Series is taking a trip out to Holland to race at New Holland Brewery and Pub! This is the third race in the series, and we are going to up the distance a bit here in June. This 8K course is both scenic and fast. Just like the first two race in the series, beer will be pouring as you are finishing the event and we will also have live music playing.
All races in the series have a different unique finishers glass. If you finish all four events, you will be given a finishers paddle at the end of the season on which to display your glasses!
We are excited to have New Holland on board for a second event in the series (They are also the beer provider for HopCat Full Circle 5K!)Register
When and Where
Sunday June 18th, 2017
New Holland Pub
66 E 8th Street
Holland , MI 49423
There is plenty of parking in lots and along the street throughout downtown Holland. Make sure that you show up early so you have enough time to get your packet and back to your car if needed!
Schedule of Events
Saturday, June 17
- Early packet pick up: Time and Location TBD
Sunday, June 18
- Packet Pickup and Registration: 2:00 – 3:45 PM
- Pre-race Meeting: 3:45 PM
- Race Start Time: 4:00 PM
- Course Closes: 5:45 PM
- Awards: Awards will follow the final finisher
|Type||April 10th||May 20th||Through Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- One free craft beer from the great folks at New Holland Brewery!
- Live Results
- An awesome Finishers Glass
- 1 of 4 finishes needed to qualify for the series paddle!
- A custom Pub on 8th race shirt (shirts only guaranteed if you have signed up 10 days prior to the event. Check the registration website for T-shirt availability!)
- Post race munchies
- The event will be chip timed by Trivium Racing
- Finishers glasses will be given to all finishers
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in both the 5K and 8K, as well as the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.Register