For five years now athletes have to come test their fitness and resolve in mid-September on this gorgeous Grandover Parkway course. The Triad Ten Miler has quickly become a fan favorite, and a great tune-up event for athletes competing in a fall half or full marathon. This will be the 10th and championship race in the Trivium Running Series this year and is always one of the best!
Cash prizes are still up for grabs, as well as unique age group prizes. Enjoy a great fall run, winding your way through the gorgeous Sedgefield neighborhood and past Grandover Resort and Golf Club.
This race is race number 5 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
Male Course Record: Michael Banks(2014) 49:51.3
Female Course Record: Natalie Lawrence (2014) 58:46.6
When and Where
Saturday September 23rd, 2017
512 Weybridge Lane
Greensboro , NC 27407
Parking will be available at the ACC Building on Weybridge Ln.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, September 22nd
- 5 -7pm at Fleet Feet High Point – 5870 Samet Dr #107, High Point, NC
Race Day: Saturday, September 23rd
- 6:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 7:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 7:30am – Race Start
- 9:30am (approximately) – Awards
|Type||Through Feb 28th||Through June 30th||Through Race Day|
|Triad Ten Miler||$45||$50||$55|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Race T-Shirts (Shirts not guaranteed if you register within two weeks of the race or on race day)
- Post-race food and beverages
- Complimentary Bag/Key Check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
- The Triad Ten Miler Finishers Medal
This is race number 5 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races in the series you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
- The Triad Ten Miler will be chip timed.
- Finisher medals to everyone who completes the Triad Ten Miler.
- Cash prizes awards to the top 3 overall males and top 3 overall females in the Triad Ten Miler.
- $250 for 1st, $150 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Points towards the Trivium Running Series and the Club and Corporate Cup Challenge.
10 Mile Course
We have reversed the direction of the course from previous years (same as 2016), due to many requests from runners! This is a beautiful rolling course through the Sedgefield neighborhood. There will be 4 water stops along the course.
Course Records –
Male: Michael Banks (2014) – 49:51
Female: Natalie Lawrence (2014) – 58:46
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer