Trivium Racing is thrilled to be working with this great event again this year! This will be the 7th event in the Trivium Multisport Series for 2018.
The Ridgewood Try a Tri for Hospice is a great late season pool-swim triathlon. The event will take place at the Ridgewood Swim and Tennis Club, located in Guilford County, just outside of Greensboro, NC. Thanks to our generous sponsors, 100% of your race entry fee will go directly to Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro. The race begins with a 200-meter swim; athletes then will transition to a rolling 10-mile bike and finish with an out and back rolling 2-mile run in the Ridgewood neighborhood. If you are new to the sport of triathlon or looking for a short, fast course, this is the event for you!
When and Where
Saturday September 1st, 2018
Ridgewood Swim and Tennis Club
808 James Doak Parkway
Greensboro , NC 27455
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up – Friday, August 31st
- 4:00-7:00pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro (3731 Lawndale Dr, Greensboro)
Race Day – Saturday, September 1st
- 7:00 AM – Transition area opens
- 7:00 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens at the Ridgewood Club House
- 8:30 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up closes
- 8:30 AM – Transition area closes
- 8:40 AM — Pre-race meeting & swim line-up on the pool deck
- 9:00 AM – Race Start
- 10:00 AM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
There is a $15.00 one-day license fee for each non-USAT registrant.
NOTE: Photo ID is required for packet pick-up. Everyone must pick up their own race packet.
USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up. Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up, will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15.
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom Race Shirt (shirts only guaranteed for race registrations through 8/14/18)
- Day pass to the Ridgewood Pool & MG12-the power of Magnesium sample
- Cool Overall and Category Awards
- Live timing and results with 5 splits
- Finisher’s towel
- Post-race food and drinks
Sign-up for the category you want to race against-each athlete will only be considered for ONE category:
Awards will be given to the top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Age Groups (M/F): 14 and Under, 15-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,
40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64, 65-69, 70-74,75-79,80+
- Clydesdale (Men 220 lbs +)
- Athena (Women 165 lbs +)
- Top 1 Relay Team
- Overall M/F
- Overall M/F Masters (40+)
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Results for this event are available below: