We are looking forward to an another year at Oak Hollow Lake in High Point, NC. This race is part of the Trivium Multisport Series. The High Point Triathlon is a great event for seasoned veterans and a chance for a first timer to get their feet wet. Come on out and join us for this great summer event! This short format race is the perfect midseason race, and Oak Hollow Marina is an exceptional venue for this race!!
Swim Course: 500 meter – Bike Course: 13.5 miles – Run Course: 3.1 miles
When and Where
Saturday August 13th, 2022
Oak Hollow Marina
3431 North Centennial Street
High Point , NC 27265
Parking will be available at Oak Hollow Marina and the nearby field. NO parking at the golf course.
Check out this athlete guide for complete race day details and requirements!
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup (8/12/2022):
At High Point Fleet Feet: 2762 NC-68 Unit 111, High Point, NC 27265
- 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Race Day (8/13/2022):
- 6:15 am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 7:30 am – Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 7:45 am – Race Start – this will be a rolling start based on reported swim times. This is not a formal time trial start, so the order is just to get people in a place that they won’t be in the way of each other based on pace. There will be a timing mat at the swim start for you to step on as you start and record your start time.
Please see registration for pricing:
What You Get With Your Registration
- Unique race awards
- High Point Triathlon Finishers Prizes
- Post-race food and beverages
- Race T-Shirts (T-Shirts not guaranteed if you register within eight of the race or on race day.)
- Race photos
- Points toward the Trivium Multisport Series
- Special awards for top three overall male and female finishers.
- Awards for top three male and female age group placers (age groups every 5 years according to USA Triathlon regulations):
- Age Groups: 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+
- Award to top 3 Athena, Clydesdale, and Masters Clydesdale athletes, and top 1 Relay Team.
Bike Course: Rolling Hills. This is a great first timer race! Check out the interactive map online to see elevation change and course! We have modified the course from previous years to remove neighborhoods, and simplify the course. It is about 1.1 miles longer, but much more enjoyable!
Run Course: Lots of shade and runs through the campground! Check out the interactive map online to see elevation change and course!
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.