Ready to tackle your 2021 fitness goals? Join us for races ranging from 1 mile through 100 miles. Discount codes can be applied at checkout starting on Wednesday, December 30 at 12:00 AM EST to Tuesday, January 5 at 11:59 PM EST. Two races have ambassador program applications open which includes a free race entry and a special discount code to share with others.
Discounted Michigan Races
- Bundle Package for the Winter Trail Fest 13.1 and 5 Mile (East MI or West MI) & Summer Trail Fest Ultra and Half Marathon. Register for a WTF race and the STFU race and receive 20% off both events. These two events have finisher medals that connect. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- If you already registered for the Winter Trail Fest 13.1 and 5 Mile event, you will be receiving an email in the evening on Wednesday, December 30 with a reserved race entry for 20% the Summer Trail Fest Ultra and Half Marathon (STFU) which can be used before Tuesday, January 5 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Register for the bundle package here: bitly.com/stfuraces
Discounted North Carolina/West Virginia Races
- $10 off Highball to Thurmond Ultra 50 Mile, 50K, or 50 Mile Relay with code RACE2021
- Register here: bitly.com/highballultra
- 15% off the Greensboro Half Marathon, 5K, and 1 Mile with code RACE2021
- Register here: bitly.com/gsohalf
- 10% off TriTown Sprint Distance Triathlon with code RACE2021
- Register here: bitly.com/tritowntri
Ambassador Program Applications
- Click here for the Highball to Thurmond Ultra 50 Mile or 50K (WV) ambassador application. Applications must be submitted by Monday, January 11 at 11:59 PM EST for consideration. Apply here: bitly.com/highballultraambassadorapp
- Click here for the Summer Trail Ultra and Half Marathon (MI) ambassador application. Applications must be submitted by Friday, January 15 at 11:59 PM EST for consideration. Apply here: bitly.com/stfuambassadorapp
Early Bird Registration Savings Deadlines
- Northeast Park Duathlon (NC) prices increase on January 5 at 11:59 PM EST
- Whisky Tango Foxtrot Half Marathon (NC) prices increase on January 5 at 11:59 PM EST
- Northern Trails Marathon and 10 Miler (NC) prices increase on January 15 at 11:59 PM EST
- Hagan Stone Park Duathlon (NC) prices increase on December 31 at 11:59 PM EST
- Carpe Diem – Carpe Noctem Half Marathon and 10K (MI) prices increase on January 15 at 11:59 PM EST
- Highball to Thurmond Ultra (WV) prices increase on January 31 at 11:59 PM EST
- Click here to view more Trivium Racing events for your 2021 race calendar.
Thank you for your support in 2020!
As we move into 2021, we have confidence in our ability to host live races with a great atmosphere while also maintaining safety with COVID guidelines. Here are some of the testimonials from racers who joined us in the fall of 2020:
“Thank you so much for an awesome event! Thanks for all the hard work that I’m sure all had to go through to see this even through in a pandemic. It was so amazing. Will definitely be back for sure!” -Wendy H.
“What a great race! I’m not apt to repeat half marathons (I like to try new courses) but everything about this race makes me want to come back next year from the great communication, the safety protocols, the unique course, the awesome volunteers, the supportive fellow runners, the post race goodies, the HUGE medals, the HUGE age group awards and the super COMFY hoodie. Thank you everyone who made this race so awesome!” -Tracy M.
“What a wonderful event! Loved the course and the effort that went into putting it together in these ‘unprecedented times’ worked well! I will be back next year!!” -Mindy W.
“I will say that this race has become one of my favorites, and can’t wait to comeback next year. The course was beautiful, and the race director & volunteers did an amazing job. The thing that stood out the most to me was the communication leading up to the race. I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up for any other race this team puts on, cause I know it will be top notch. Thank you for the memories” -Gary A.