Ready to tackle your 2023 fitness goals? Whether you’re setting goals for racing one mile through 100 miles or a multisport event, we have a race for everyone!
Use discount code 2023GOALS for a 15% discount on the following events from Friday, December 30 at 12:00 AM EST to Monday, January 2 at 11:59 PM EST:
1. Highball to Thurmond Ultra 50 Mile, 55K, and Relay: Race through New River Gorge National Park (WV) in May and beat the train to the finish line. This is the perfect beginner-friendly ultra as participants have the option to add-on a training plan with registration. Training plans start on January 29 and include beginner, intermediate, and advanced options for $20. Learn more and register with code 2023GOALS to save 15% at bitly.com/highballtothurmond.
2. Blackbeard’s Revenge 100 Ultra & Relay: Did you miss early registration savings for this Outer Banks adventure? Save 15% and join our ultra and relay pirates in March at bitly.com/bbrevenge100.
3. Growler Gallop Atwater 10 Mile and 5K: Cheers to the New Year with the 10th Anniversary of Detroit’s (MI) Growler Gallop in September! Register with code 2023GOALS to save 15% at bitly.com/growlergallopatwater
4. End of the Road Half Marathon & 4 Miler: Looking for a New Years goal to add to your list in 2023? How about racing through miles of underground tunnels and miles surrounded by Pennsylvania’s beautiful fall foliage? Register with code 2023GOALS and experience the Abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike in October at bitly.com/eotrhalf
5. Greensboro Half Marathon & 5k: Race through the heart of Greensboro (NC) with Fleet Feet in November and save 15% with code 2023GOALS at bitly.com/gsohalf.
6. Prove It 5k & 10k: This race is BACK to the General Motors Milford Proving Ground with the date set for Saturday, April 29! Register with the code 2023GOALS to save 15% at http://bitly.com/proveitrace.
7. Owl’s Roost Rumble Half Marathon & 4 Mile: This late spring trail race shows off some of the best parts of the Greensboro watershed trails! Sign up today for the half marathon or 4-mile race before January 2 with the code 2023GOALS to save 15%!
9. Northeast Park Duathlon: Kick off your multisport season with this sprint distance duathlon on Saturday, February 25! Register with the code 2023GOALS to save 15% and start kissing your winter blues goodbye!
Early Registration Savings is Ending for the Following Events…
While these events are included in the New Years Deals, you won’t want to miss out on the lowest registration prices!
- Elm Street Run Festival: Our friends over at Elm Street Run Festival are hosting their annual 10 Mile, 5K, and 1 Mile in Downtown Greensboro, North Carolina in May! 100% of the proceeds from this event benefit a local Greensboro charity. Register before 11:59 PM ET on December 31 to take advantage of the lowest registration prices at elmstreetrun.com.
2. Winter Trail Fest (WTF) 13.1 and 5 Mile Westside: This could be one of the craziest-fun trail courses that we have because of the river crossing! This race is on Saturday, February 11 at Yankee Springs and is a great way to embrace Michigan winter! (Not ready for the river crossing, participants can avoid the crossing by adding about .25 miles to their race distance). Register today to beat the price increase on January 1!
3. Winter Trail Fest (WTF) 13.1 and 5 Mile Eastside: Join in on the trail fun at Island Lake on Saturday, February 18 for the third annual WTF Eastside. This afternoon start gives you a chance to relax in the morning before toeing the start line! The next price increase is January 1, don’t delay registering!
4. Northern Trails Marathon & Ten Miler: This beautiful beginner-friendly spring trail race is great for beginners and those prepping for an ultra distance. Get ready to hit the trails at Piedmont on Saturday, March 11! Oh, and did you know this race has Ruck categories for the marathon & 10-mile race? Register now to save before the price increases on January 1.