- Favorite Race: Northern Trails Ten Miler
- Favorite Trail Shoe: Brooks Cascadia (Note: Fleet Feet doesn’t carry any trail shoes at this point, so this is the one that can be ordered)
- Favorite Road Shoe: Asics Kayano 22
- Favorite Race Food: Honey Stinger Chews (all flavors)
- Favorite Race Apparel: Fleet Feet Nike Miler and Nike Epic Run Capri
Trails are the best place to run at any time so I’m delighted that there are multiple trail options included in the Trivium Running Series. It’s hard to pick a favorite but the Northern Trails Ten Miler is tops on my list. It’s close to home, there’s ample parking at Northern Guilford High School, it’s well organized and very well marked and the Bill Craft Trail offers varied terrain and scenery. Runners traverse through some bush, a beaver meadow, a little open trail and you can even catch a glimpse of some exotic animals! It’s not a difficult trail – it’s well maintained and has just a bit of rolling terrain. It’s definitely suitable for newbie trail runners and veterans alike.
Kathi Coldwell, Staff Training Coordinator / Training Program Manager