To view information for the 2016 event go to this page:
When and Where
Saturday April 4th, 2015
New Garden Friends Upper School
2015 Pleasant Ridge Road
Greensboro , NC 27401
Parking will be available at New Garden Friends School – Page-Frederiksen Campus.
Schedule of Events
Pre-Packet Pickup: (Friday, April 3rd 2015)
- RunnerDude Fitness from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 7:00am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 8:40am – Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 9:00am – Runner Dude 25K Start
|Type||Through December 19th||Through January 23rd||Through March 6th||Through April 2nd||Packet Pick-up and Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Race Shirts: We will have soft poly-tech t-shirt for each participant who signs up before March 20th. Be sure to order correctly as they will be in men’s and women’s sizing! (T-Shirts not guaranteed if you register within two weeks of the race or on race day. We will order extras, but supplies will be limited!
- You don’t do a race like this and not have something to show for it!
- The RunnerDude 25K Finisher’s Medal will be one of five medals in the Trivium Running Series that fits together into one large medal!!
- We will be providing post-race food and beverages! Food trucks will also be on hand to bring some of the best food Greensboro has to offer!
- Race photography on the course and at the finish line.
- Both 12.5K and 25K splits.
Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20- 24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- $50 in Dick’s Sporting Goods store credit to the top 3 overall males and females
- $20 in Dick’s Sporting Goods store credit to the top age group male and female finishers
- $10 in Dick’s Sporting Goods store credit to 2nd and 3rd place male and female age group finishers
*Last updated 4/2/15, 4:00pmView Participants
The Runner Dude 25K will begin and end at New Garden Friends Upper School on Pleasant Ridge Rd.
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
Trivium donates to non-profit organizations and clubs if they can bring volunteers out to events! Contact: Rich@triviumracing.com for more information.
Trivium also have a new policy on individuals volunteering. We want to thank all of our volunteers who come out and support the sports we love so much. We will be supplying a limited number of 75% off codes for those who volunteer at a race. (75% excludes the Greensboro Marathon event weekend) Sign up on the volunteer page and use the code VOLUNTEERLOVE so we can keep track of which events you have helped out at!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer