These uncertain times can be challenging and confusing for all ages, kids included. Our goal is to create a virtual challenge to keep kids engaged, entertained, and encouraged to stretch their imagination.
Our virtual Kids Take Back 2020 Challenge is an opportunity for kids to reclaim the year with all sorts of educational, creative, and fitness-oriented activities. We’ve consulted teachers, P.E. experts, and wellness professionals to pack age-appropriate challenges into a single activity kit.
When and Where
Monday June 1st, 2020
Wherever You Are!
Greensboro , NC
- Challenge with a Finisher’s Medal – $32
- Challenge without a Finisher’s Medal – $15
- Family Pack: Register 3+ kids in the same household – $25 per kid for registration with a Finisher’s Medal
What You Get With Your Registration
- Bingo card with 25 challenges specific to your child’s age range (5-8 or 9-12)
- Educational, creative, and fitness-oriented activities with “make it harder” options
- Coloring pages, writing exercises, video tutorials, and other resources
- Kids Take Back 2020 Customized Finisher Certificate
- Puzzle slider medal (if registering with medal)
Rules & Guidelines
How Does This Work?
Step 1: Choose between the Kids Ages 5-8 Challenge or the Kids Ages 9-12 Challenge.
Step 2: Register with or without a medal.
Step 3: After registering, your virtual challenge kit will be sent to your email.
Step 4: Email email@example.com once you receive your first bingo.
Step 5: Your customized Kids Take Back 2020 certificate of completion will be emailed to you.
Step 6: Check your mailbox! Your unique, puzzle slider medal will be shipped to you. (note: the first batch of medals will not be available until mid June, but will be mailed out as soon as we have them!)
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event.