It’s Global Running Day and we are celebrating with discounts to all Trivium Racing events in 2022! The first 100 registrants to use code RUN2022 will save 20% on any event listed below. Discount code RUN15 can be used an unlimited number of times for a 15% savings.
Discounts can be used starting Wednesday, June 1 and expire on Thursday, June 2 at 11:59 PM EST. *This sales excludes Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra & Relay which is over 75% sold out.
You can view the complete list of 2022 events below…
We are ready to celebrate the start of Michigan’s summer and to kick off 2022’s Michigan Mega Medal Series! Click an event title below to learn more about the race. Discount codes can be redeemed at checkout.
1. Summer Trail Fest Ultra & Half Marathon (STFU) on Saturday, June 18 at Sleepy Hollow State Recreation Area. With well-groomed trails and extremely generous cutoff times, this is a spectacular race for beginners, season veterans, or athletes looking for a personal best.
2. Trenton Summerfest Half Marathon, 8K, & 5K on Saturday, June 25 in downtown Trenton. Not only does this race offer a beautiful and fast course through Elizabeth Park, but this race is held in conjunction with the Trenton Summer Festival which brings a unique festival atmosphere. This is also the first race (of five) in Trivium Racing’s Michigan Mega Medal Series.
3. Dearborn Decades 5K on Sunday, August 7 in Dearborn, Michigan. Each year we theme the race after a decade and since the 90s won last year, its going to be a 90s year. BOOYAH! This is the second race in the Michigan Mega Medal Series.
4. Prove It 5K & 10K on Saturday, September 10 at Camp Dearborn. Enjoy a scenic course with awesome prizes, great race swag, and a top-notch event. This is the third race in the Michigan Mega Medal Series.
5. GRR Runway 5K & 1 Mile on Saturday, September 24 at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Don’t miss this experience to run/walk on a course that is typically reserved for airplanes!
6. Growler Gallop Atwater 10 Mile & 5K on Sunday, September 25 at Atwater Brewery in Downtown Detroit. This is the fourth race in the Michigan Mega Medal Series.
7. Black Toenail Friday Half Marathon & 7.5 Miler on Friday, November 25 at Proud Lake State Recreation Area. Relax on Thanksgiving and hit the trails for your holiday race on Black Friday! This is the fifth and final race in the Michigan Mega Medal Series.
North Carolina Events
North Carolina runners, click an event title below to learn more about each race. Discount codes can be redeemed at checkout.
1. Greensboro Distilling Speakeasy 5K on Saturday, June 11 at Greensboro Distilling Co. Avoid the summer heat with a summer night road 5K featuring a post-race speakeasy with live jazz music and cocktails.
2. Moonlight Bootlegger 5K on Saturday, July 9 in Greensboro. Since 2012, thousands of people have enjoyed the amazing tealight lit trail course, live bluegrass music, and refreshing cocktails. Don’t miss the Tenth Anniversary!
3. High Point Sprint Triathlon on Saturday, August 13 in High Point, NC. This is the perfect midseason multisport event for seasoned veterans and for first timers looking to get their feet wet.
4. Growler Gallop 5K & 10K on Sunday, September 18 at SouthEnd Brewing Co. in Greensboro. With a great course, live music, post-race beer, and the opportunity to win growlers: what could be better?
5. Nat Greene’s Revenge Triathlon & Duathlon on Saturday, October 8 in Greensboro. This is a full day of multisport racing with a morning On-Road Triathlon and Duathlon and an afternoon Trail Triathlon!
6. Triple Lakes Trail Race Ultra & Relay on Saturday, October 29 in Greensboro. Centered around Lake Brandt, Lake Townsend and Lake Jeanette, this race takes athletes through most of the amazing watershed trails in Greensboro.
7. Greensboro Half Marathon, 5K, & 1 Mile presented by Fleet Feet on Saturday, November 19 in Greensboro. If you’re looking for a fall half marathon, 5k, or 1 mile at an event with a lot of spirit, we got you covered.
1. End of the Road Half Marathon & 4 Miler on Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23 in Waterfall, PA. Race along the famous abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike and experience 5 miles of your race underground in the old tunnels! We also have a One Tunnel four miler option for those wanting to experience the tunnels with a shorter distance.