To fuel your naturally competitive nature, we will have a Club and Corporate Cup Challenge for all of our events this year! So if you think your running (or other athletic) club or company can beat all the others in Southeast Michigan, step up to the plate – or starting line, as it were – to take on the challenge. Here’s how it works:
- When you register for any of our events, join your club or corporate team (you must be an employee of the corporation or family member, or a current club member of whichever team you join)
- Finish the race to get a point (the more people from your team show up, the more points you get!)
- Place in your age group for even more points!
- At the end of the year we will announce the winning team and host a party to award them the cup, which they will get to display proudly throughout 2021
- The next year, the challenge starts all over again!
Running & Corporate Club Points:
- Every runner will earn 1 point for their team for completing the race. This means the more runners each group brings out, the more points they score!
- Age Group points will be determined by each individuals place within their age group (overall finishers will be scored within their age group for cup points)
- 1st place in age group = 20
- 2nd place in age group = 18
- 3rd place in age group = 15
- 4th place in age group = 14
- 5th place in age group = 13
- 6th place in age group = 10
- 7th place in age group = 9
- 8th place in age group = 8
- 9th place in age group = 7
- 10th place in age group = 6
- 11th – 15th place in age group = 5
- 16th – 20th place in age group = 2
2020 Club and Corporate Cup Series Calendar: