Formerly the North Carolina State Triathlon Championships, this event is getting a fresh coat of paint, growing up, and becoming an Olympic Distance Triathlon! Taking place at Lake Townsend, the TriTown Triathlon is the Seventh and final race in the Trivium Multisport Series, this event will have double points this year, and will act as the series championship. Come on out and swim 1500 meters in Lake Townsend, bike 24.9 miles on rolling hills north of town and run a 2 lap shaded 10K through beautiful Bryan Park. This is a cannot miss race!
1500 meter Swim * 24.9 mile Bike * 6.2 mile Run
When and Where
Sunday September 15th, 2019
Lake Townsend Marina
6332 Townsend Rd
Browns Summit , NC 27214
Parking will be available at the many parking lots around Lake Townsend Marina and Bryan Park.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up, Friday, 9/13:
- 4:00-7:00pm – at Fleet Feet Greensboro (3731 Lawndale Dr, Greensboro).
Race Day Schedule – Sunday, September 15th:
- 6:45am – Transition area opens
- 6:45am – Race day registration and packet pick-up opens
- 8:10am – Race day registration and packet pick-up closes
- 8:15am – Transition area closes
- 8:30am – Race Start
- 11:45am – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
|Event||Through April 30th||Through June 30th||Through August 31st||Through Race Day|
|Relay (price per team)||$110||$120||$125||$135|
There is a $15.00 one-day license fee for each non-USAT registrant.
NOTE: Photo ID is required for packet pick-up. Everyone must pick up their own race packet.
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom Race Shirt (shirts only guaranteed for race registrations through 9/6/17)
- Cool Overall and Age Group Awards
- Live timing and results with 5 splits
- Post race food and drinks
- Entry into Trivium Multisport Series
- Special awards for top three overall male and female finishers. Awards for top three male and female age group placers (age groups every 5 years according to USA Triathlon regulations).
- Age Groups: 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Award to top 3 Athena and top 3 Clydesdale athletes, top 3 Masters Clydesdale, top 3 masters Athena, and top 1 Relay Team.
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.