The tenth race in the Trivium Racing Running Series will be The Triad Ten Miler. This is the fourth year for this event and it continues to grow! Cash prizes are still up for grabs as well as unique age group prizes. There a few new amenities this year. Enjoy a great fall run winding your way through the gorgeous Sedgefield neighborhood and past Grandover Resort and Golf Club. This is a great stepping stone event for your fall half and full marathon goals!
Course Record: Michael Banks(2014) 49:51.3
When and Where
Saturday September 24th, 2016
512 Weybridge Lane
Greensboro , NC 27407
Parking will be available at the ACC Building on Weybridge Ln.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, September 23rd
- 4-7pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro 3731 Lawndale Dr, Greensboro, NC 27455
Race Day: Saturday, September 24th
- 6:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 7:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 7:30am – Triad Ten Miler Start
|Type||Through March 1st||Through July 1st||Through Race Day|
|Triad Ten Miler||$40||$50||$55|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Race T-Shirts (T-Shirts not guaranteed if you register within two weeks of the race or on race day)
- Post-race food and beverages
- The Triad Ten Miler Finishers Medal
- Complimentary Bag/Key Check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
The Triad Ten Miler will be chip timed.
Finisher medals to everyone who completes the Triad Ten Miler.
- Cash prizes awards to the top 3 overall males and top 3 overall females in the Triad Ten Miler.
$250 for 1st, $150 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Special awards for the top Running Club and Corporate Teams
We have reversed the direction of the course from previous years, due to many requests from runners! This is a beautiful rolling course through the Sedgefield neighborhood. There will be 4 water stops along the course.
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.Register
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer