The second event in the Trivium Mega Medal Series and the sixth event in the Trivium Southeast Michigan Points Championship will be held in conjunction with the Trenton Summer Festival. This location holds a special place in my (Richard’s) heart. Trenton was the first location that I ran a true road race! This race will have a little bit of everything, a fast USATF certified course, amazing prizes, craft beer, and a summer festival to follow! You will not want to miss this early summer road race!
When and Where
Saturday June 23rd, 2018
Downtown Trenton (West Rd at W Jefferson)
Trenton , MI 48183
Parking will be available on city streets. Please be aware of no parking signs. More details will be available closer to the event.
Schedule of Events
Virtual Event : All registrations from the virtual event must be completed by June 22nd
- Runners competing virtually will not be eligible for awards. Completion of the race distance must be done by June 22nd. Medals and your race shirt will be sent out within 10 days of race date. Once you have completed the distance you can email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your finishers award!
Race Day: 6/23/2018
- Packet Pickup: 6:30 am – 7:50 am
- Race Meeting at start line: 7:50 am
- 8K Race Start: 8:00 am
- 5k Race Start: 8:05 am
- 1 Mile Fun Run Start: 8:10 am
- Awards: 9:25 am (approx.)
|Event||Through April 15th||Through May 20th||Through Race Day|
|1 Mile Fun Run||$20||$20||$20|
|Virtual||$25||$25||$25 (through 6/20)|
*Due to costs and logistics, the price of the race has increased this year. We will continue to put on the best events possible and make our events well worth the money you put into them! If you are not interested in a medal, beer, or race shirt, and just want to race an amazing event please choose the economy package for a discounted event without the goodies.
**Register by June 15th to guarantee a shirt
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom Trenton Summer Festival 5K and 8K tech shirt
- 2 craft beers
- Post race food
- Live Results
- Mega Medal #2 in the Trivium Mega Medal Series for 8k and 5k finishers only
- Entrance into the Trivium Southeast Michigan Points Series Championship for the 8k and 5k only
- Finisher’s awards will be given to all finishers of the 8K and 5K
- Top 3 overall male and females in the 8K and 5K
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in the 8K Race and 5K race only (no age group awards for the 1 mile distance): 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
This is our 8K course map for 2018. We have measured it using USATF standards but will not certify it until year two. This is a fast, flat and accurate course!
This is our 5K course map for 2018. We have measured it using USATF standards but will not certify it until year two. This is a fast, flat and accurate course!
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer