The challenge is entering its Fourth year. This course is not for the weak of legs or weak of heart. Come on out for a challenging 10 mile or 10 kilometer course. This USATF certified race is perfectly placed to be a great tune-up race before your spring half marathon or marathon.
This is race number 4 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal! (2018 medal coming soon!)
When and Where
Sunday April 8th, 2018
2309 W Cone Blvd.
Greensboro , NC 27408
Premium parking will be available right at the start line. Thank you to David Associates for allowing us a great location for this event!
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up – Friday, April 6th
- 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM at RunnerDude’s Fitness
Race Day – Sunday, April 8th
- 5:15 – 6:40am – Race Day Packet Pickup
- 6:50am – Mandatory pre-race meeting
- 7:00am – 10 Mile Race Start
- 7:10am – 10 Kilometer Race Start
- 10:00am – Approximate start time for awards ceremony
|Distance||Through December 31st||Through February 15th||Through March 15th||Through Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom RunnerDude Challenge Singlet (Registrations completed after March 31st are not guaranteed a shirt) (2017 model currently showing)
- Post Race Food
- Live chip timing and results
- Entry into the Trivium Running Series standings
- (double points for the 10 miler!)
- Complimentary bag/key check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
- 2018 RunnerDude Challenge Finishers Medal (currently 2017 medal showing below)
- This is race number 3 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 4 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
- Awards to the top 3 males and females overall and the to 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20- 24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Cash prize for the overall winners in each distance – Sponsored by RunnerDude’s Fitness
- 1st Place – $100
- 2nd Place – $50
- 3rd Place – $25
A portion of each registration will go towards the Greenway Water Fund. RunnerDude has been providing water and gatorade for hard working runners on the Greenway every Saturday for the last 4 years. We are proud to help support the efforts!
The ten miler course follows roads, park roads and greenways that are a regular part of most Greensboro runners normal training. So how fast you can crank out these miles in a race! This course is USATF certified!
Male Record Holder: Shannon Scott 1:00:25.4
Female Record Holder: Tara Wommack (2016) 1:05.32.9
Course Certification number: NC16017DF
The ten kilometer race is also a great opportunity to race on the roads you train on. We think this course is both challenging and ripe for PR’s! This course is USATF certified as well!
Course number = NC16015DF
Male Record Holder: Andris Goncarovs (2016) 34:20.7
Female Record Holder: Lindsay Sabatino (2016) 49:13.6
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.