The challenge is entering its third year. This course is not for the weak of leg or weak of heart. Come on out for a challenging 10 mile or 10 kilometer course. This race is perfectly placed to be a great tune up race before your spring half marathon or marathon.
This is race number 4 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
When and Where
Sunday April 9th, 2017
2309 W Cone Blvd.
Greensboro , NC 27408
Premium parking will be available right at the start line. Thank you to David Associates for allowing us a great location for this event!
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up – Friday, April 7th
- 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM at RunnerDude’s Fitness
Race Day – Sunday, April 9th
- 5:15 – 6:40am – Race Day Packet Pickup
- 6:50am – Mandatory pre-race meeting
- 7:00am – 10 Mile Race Start
- 7:10am – 10 Kilometer Race Start
- 10:00am – Approximate start time for awards ceremony
|Distance||Through December 31st||Through February 15th||Through March 15th||Through Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Custom RunnerDude Challenge Singlet (Registrations completed after March 31st are not guaranteed a shirt)
- Post Race Food
- Live chip timing and results
- Entry into the Trivium Running Series standings
- (double points for the 10 miler!)
- Complimentary bag/key check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
- 2017 RunnerDude Challenge Finishers Medal
- This is race number 4 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
- Awards to the top 3 males and females overall and the to 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20- 24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Cash prize for the overall winners in each distance – Sponsored by RunnerDude’s Fitness
- 1st Place – $100
- 2nd Place – $50
- 3rd Place – $25
The ten miler course follows roads, park roads and greenways that are a regular part of most Greensboro runners normal training. So how fast you can crank out these miles in a race! This course is USATF certified!
Male Record Holder: Shannon Scott 1:00:25.4
Female Record Holder: Tara Wommack (2016) 1:05.32.9
Course Certification number: NC16017DF
The ten kilometer race is also a great opportunity to race on the roads you train on. We think this course is both challenging and ripe for PR’s! This course is USATF certified as well!
Course number = NC16015DF
Male Record Holder: Andris Goncarovs (2016) 34:20.7
Female Record Holder: Lindsay Sabatino (2016) 49:13.6
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer