To view information for the 2016 event Click Here:
When and Where
Sunday May 24th, 2015
Pig Pounder Brewery
1107 Grecade St.
Greensboro , NC 27408
Limited parking will be available at Pig Pounders. Plan on leaving time to park at Red Cinemas (1305 Battleground Ave Greensboro, NC 27408) and walk two blocks to the starting line.
Schedule of Events
- Packet Pick-Up – 2:00 – 3:40pm
- Race Start – 4:00pm
- Course Closes – 5:30pm
- Awards – 5:00pm
|Type||On Site and early packet pickup|
Online registration closes at 10pm on May 21st. In-person registration will be available at early packet pick up and on race day.
What You Get With Your Registration
– Two beer tickets for Pig Pounder’s Beer!
– Finishers glass (there is a unique one for each race. Do every race to complete the set! If you do each race in the series you will also be given a beer paddle at the end of series party!)
– Custom race shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizing) – Shirts only guaranteed for registrations made by May 8th
– Entry to after party and concert!
– Live results
– Unique awards
- The Race the Bar 5K will be chip timed by Trivium Racing
- Finishers awards will be given to all finishers of the 5K event.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: open, 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Points towards The Race the Bar four race series. Series awards for top 3 males and females in the following categories: open, 19 and under, 20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70+
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
Trivium donates to non-profit organizations and clubs if they can bring volunteers out to events! Contact: Rich@triviumracing.com for more information.
Trivium also have a new policy on individuals volunteering. We want to thank all of our volunteers who come out and support the sports we love so much. We will be supplying a limited number of 75% off codes for those who volunteer at a race. (75% excludes the Greensboro Marathon event weekend) Sign up on the volunteer page and use the code VOLUNTEERLOVE so we can keep track of which events you have helped out at!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer