We are excited to be hosting this gorgeous 8K in Holland for the second year in a row. This picturesque course will take you through downtown and along the river front as it winds through the city of Holland. At the finish line we will have finishers glasses, awesome prizes, and craft beer from New Holland!
This Sunday afternoon event lets you have your weekend, relax and run in the late afternoon and enjoy some of the best beer in West Michigan at the end. Let’s start spring racing off right with the Holland 8K on 8th!
When and Where
Sunday April 15th, 2018
66 E 8th Street
holland , MI 49423
There is plenty of parking in lots and along the street throughout downtown Holland. Make sure that you show up early so you have enough time to get your packet and back to your car if needed!
Schedule of Events
Sunday, April 15th, 2018
- Packet Pickup and Registration: 2:15 – 3:45 PM
- Pre-race Meeting: 3:50 PM
- Race Start Time: 4:00 PM
- Course Closes: 5:45 PM
- Awards: Awards will follow the final finisher
|Type||April 10th||May 20th||Through Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- One free craft beer from the great folks at New Holland Brewery!
- Live Results
- An awesome Finishers Glass
- A custom Pub on 8th race shirt (shirts only guaranteed if you have signed up 10 days prior to the event. Check the registration website for T-shirt availability!)
- Post race munchies
- The event will be chip timed by Trivium Racing
- Finishers glasses will be given to all finishers
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in both the 5K and 8K, as well as the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
Thank you to the City of Holland for allowing us to have this awesome course throughout the town. We are really excited about this fast, flat fun course! Each mile will be marked with H Frame signs, and turns will have volunteers and turn signs. Check it out!
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.