We are looking forward to a fifth year at Oak Hollow Lake in High Point, NC. This is the sixth stop in the Trivium Multisport Series. This is a great race for the seasoned veteran and a chance for a first timer to get their feet wet. Come on out and join us for this great summer event!
At this year’s event, the Yoemans Family will be presenting an award to the top first-time male and female triathletes in honor of their brother, Ryan, whose life was cut too short by a drunk driver in 2015. Ryan had intended to complete his first triathlon with us in 2016 and we are proud to help the Yoemans support his memory by encouraging others to acheive their goals.
When and Where
Saturday August 11th, 2018
Oak Hollow Marina
3431 North Centennial Street
High Point , NC 27265
Parking will be available at Oak Hollow Marina and the nearby field. NO parking at the golf course.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup (8/10/2018):
At High Point Fleet Feet (5870 Samet Dr #107, High Point, NC 27265)
- 4:00 – 7:00pm
Race Day (8/11/2018):
- 6:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 7:30am – Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 7:45am – Wave #1 Start (Age Group Men, Clydesdale, Relays)
- 7:50am – Wave # 2 Start (Age Group Women, Athena, Beginners )
|Event Category||Nov 1st until Mar 20th||Mar 21st until June 30th||July 1st until Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Unique race awards
- High Point Triathlon Finishers Prizes
- Post-race food and beverages!
- Race T-Shirts (T-Shirts not guaranteed if you register within two weeks of the race or on race day).
- Special awards for top three overall male and female finishers. Awards for top three male and female age group placers (age groups every 5 years according to USA Triathlon regulations).
- Age Groups: 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Award to top 3 Athena and top 3 Clydesdale athletes, and top 1 Relay Team.
This is a great, quick 500 meter swim. We have the course setup for minimum time swimming towards the sun and we have a lot of volunteer and rescue boat support on the course to make this event very beginner friendly!
We have had to modify the bike course for 2017 due to major construction at Skeet Club and Johnson Rd. This is a challenging, but safe bike course and we hope you love it!
This run course allows for the spectators to be able to see their loved ones multiple times and will allow the runner to scream into the finish at top speed!
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.