In its 5th year, the Hamilton Lakes 10K will be bringing back its long lost 5K counterpart. Both events will make their way through the gorgeous Hamilton Lakes neighborhood and along the picturesque Hamilton Lake itself. This event will be the fourth race in the Trivium Running Series and the sixth event in the Trivium Club Cup Challenge. The medal for both the 5K and 10K will also be a part of The Trivium Medal Series
This is race number 3 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
When and Where
Saturday March 25th, 2017
99 E. Keeling St
Greensboro , NC 27410
Parking can be found all around the neighborhood. Please be aware that if you park on the course you will not be able to move your car until after the event. Specific roads we would like people to park on will be made known closer to race day.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup – Friday, March 24th:
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm @ Fleet Feet Greensboro (3731 Lawndale Drive,Greensboro, NC)
Race Day – Saturday, March 25th:
- 1:30pm – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
- 2:45pm – Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 3:00pm – Race Start 5K and 10K
|Type||Until January 1st||January 2nd – March 1st||March 2nd – Race Day|
*Race shirt only guaranteed for registrations through March 16th. You can check availability of shirts on the registration site during registration.
** As of 3/19/2017 at 10:00 pm we have every finishers medal ordered spoken for. Anyone registering at this time will have their medal ordered and mailed upon production. (this could be as much as 45 days after the event) We regret the delay, but were not anticipating a 40% jump in registration and could not afford to order more than 230 medals.
What You Get With Your Registration
- Race T-Shirts! (T-Shirts not guaranteed if you register within two weeks of the race or on race day)
- Post race food and drinks
- Points toward the Trivium Running Series
- 10K halfway split
- Complimentary bag/key check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
- Hamilton Lakes 5K and 10K Finishers Medal
- This is race number 3 in the Trivium Medal Series. If you complete all 5 races you will receive a finishers medal as well! All six medals will fit together to make one giant Trivium Medal!
- ** As of 3/19/2017 at 10:00 pm we have every finishers medal ordered spoken for. Anyone registering at this time will have their medal ordered and mailed upon production. (this could be as much as 45 days after the event) We regret the delay, but were not anticipating a 40% jump in registration and could not afford to order more than 230 medals.
- Awards to the top 3 overall males and females.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69. 70+.
- Points towards the Running Club and Corporate Club Challenge
- Points towards the Trivium Running Series.
The course will wind through the beautiful Starmount and Hamilton Lakes neighborhoods. You will have four aid stations along the course to refuel with water and Gatorade.
Male 10K Course Record: Steve Cowie (2014) – 34:11
Female 10K Course Record: Molly Nunn (2016) – 37:55
The 5K course is a one loop course through the beautiful Starmount and Hamilton Lakes nieghborhoods. You will have two aid stations on the course to refuel with either water of gatorade.
Male 5K Record Holder: Mark Eades (2013) – 17:36
Female 5k Record Holder: Norma Wilson (2013) – 20:06
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.Register
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer