The Growler Gallop comes to Athens, Georgia on November 8th. We’re teaming up with Terrapin Beer Company to see how Georgia does a 5K and 10K. Beer and running just go better together! What better way to celebrate it by grab your friends, conquering a 5k/10k course and then enjoying the festivities at Terrapin’s Brewery.
When and Where
Sunday November 8th, 2015
Terrapin Beer Company
265 Newton Bridge Road
Athens , GA 30607
To be determined
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup and Registration
To be determined
Race Day Schedule (November 8, 2015)
2:00 – 2:45 PM – Athlete Packet Pickup and Registration
3:00 PM – Race Start
3:40 PM – First athletes finish and after-event starts
4:15pm – Awards Presented
- $33 – first 20% of capacity
- $38 – Up to 50% of capacity
- $43 – Up to 75% of capacity
- $48 – Up to 100% or after November 6th
- $27 – First 30% of capacity
- $32 – Up to 60% of capacity
- $37 – Up to 100% or after November 6th
What You Get With Your Registration
- Soft cotton shirt
- 2 beer tickets and post race munchies
- Entry to live music
- Finisher’s medal
- The Growler Gallop 5K and 10K will be chip timed by Trivium Racing
- Finishers awards will be given to all finishers of the 5K and 10K event.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in the 10K: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- 1st place in age groups: A growler of Terrapin’s finest beer! (under 21 awards will vary)
- 2nd and 3rd place in age group: Unique local and/or beer-related prizes!
10 K Route:
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
Trivium donates to non-profit organizations and clubs if they can bring volunteers out to events! Contact: Rich@triviumracing.com for more information.
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer