Chasing El Chavo is a 5K run on gravel trails around the family owned 500 acre Blake’s Farm. If that’s not enticing enough we can sweeten the deal! This event is a fiesta themed run with Blake’s own hard cider for all runners over the age of 21! Come kick off this first year event with us! You will not be disappointed.
When and Where
Saturday May 20th, 2017
17985 Armada Center Rd.
Armada , MI 48005
There is plenty of room for parking at Blake’s Farm, and it will be free!
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup – May 19th, 2017
- 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Blake’s Farm (17985 Armada Center Road, Armada, MI, United States)
Race Day – May 20th, 2017
- Packet Pickup: 8:00 am – 9:45 am
- Race briefing at start line: 9:50 am
- Start time: 10:00 am
- Approx. start of awards: 11:10 am
|Type||Until March 17th||Through Race Day|
**shirts only guaranteed through 5/19/17, 8:00am
What You Get With Your Registration
- 1 Race entry
- 1 can of hard cider (must be 21+ to receive hard cider ticket)
- 1 fresh donut
- 1 logo can shaped pint glass
- trophy and gift card for top 3 in each age group
- Live results and timing
- Awards to the top 3 overall males and females.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69. 70+.
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.