We are excited for a change of scenery for our 2nd event in the Race the Bar Series in 2018. We are headed to High Point! It only makes sense to host an event in the home town of our Club Cup Champions – the High Point Pub Runners – and at one of the best breweries in North Carolina! Brown Truck brewing is going to be a great new home to the event! Come on out for a late May race with great entertainment, finishers glasses, and custom swag!
Other Events You May Enjoy:
When and Where
Sunday May 20th, 2018
Brown Truck Brewing
1234 N Main St
High Point , NC 27262
There will be parking around the area. More details to come once we speak with local businesses and police.
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick Up – May 18th, 2018
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Fleet Feet High Point
Race Day – May 20th, 2018
- Packet Pickup: 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm
- Race Meeting: 4:50 PM
- Race Start Time: 5:00 PM
- EST. Awards Time: 6:10 PM
|Type||Until February 28th||Through April 15th||Through Race Day|
* The cost of racing is going up for everyone (both racers and race directors). We want to make sure every one of our races is accessible to every athlete. If you are not interested in a finisher’s glass, beer tickets, or race shirt, please select the economic option to still have an amazing race experience at a much reduced cost without the goodies!
What You Get With Your Registration
- Two beer tickets for Brown Truck Beer!
- Entry to after party
- Live results
- Unique awards
- Finishers Glass! (there is a unique one for each race in the Race the Bar Series. Do every race to complete the set! If you do each race in the series you will also be given a special award at the end of series party!)
- The Race the Bar Brown Truck will be chip timed by Trivium Racing
- Finishers awards will be given to all finishers of the 5K event.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups: open, 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Points towards Trivium Running Series. Series awards for top 3 males and females in the following categories: open, 19 and under, 20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70+
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please log into your registration account or contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Want to get involved in this event as a volunteer? We’d love for you to be a part of it!
If you have any questions about supporting our races, please drop us a line on the Contact page. Thanks!Register to Volunteer