In 2019 we are proud to bring our ultra fans a new race – Blackbeard’s Revenge 100 Mile, 100 Mile Relay and 100 Kilometer – a point to point race from Corolla, NC to Hatteras, NC! Why the name “Revenge”, you ask? Well, I will tell you! The Outer Banks are finicky. Temperatures could be 80 and they could be 30 degrees. Winds could be calm but will most likely be much higher. This course is flat, but it can also be lonely and seem never-ending at times. This event is going to be fun, but I promise, it WILL test you! Come on out and try the 100 mile or 100 K race. If you are not ready for those distances yet, make your way to the Outer Banks as a relay and have some fun running with us! The course is 100% paved road with beautiful views, friendly people, and great memories all along the way!
When and Where
Saturday March 30th, 2019
Historic Corolla Park
1100 Hunt Club Dr.
Corolla , NC 27927
Please make sure you check out the ever-updating athlete guide regarding parking. Athletes will have plenty of spots to park near both start lines. At aid stations and relay exchange zones, make sure you are parked in lots and not illegally on the side of the road or in someone’s yard. If you are a part of a crew or a relay please do not hang out in lots for long periods of time. Make your way to the the next point or a designated “waiting” lot that relays and crews meeting their athletes can get into lots.
Schedule of Events
- 5:30 pm: Mandatory 100 Mile meeting at Stack ‘em High, 3801 N. Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC
- 6:30 pm: Pre-race Dinner at Stack ‘em High
- 5:30 – 8:00 pm: Gear check and bag drop-off for both distances
March 30th :
- 4:00 am: assemble at 100 mile start line (Historic Corolla Park, 1100 Hunt Club Dr, Corolla, NC)
- 5:00 am: 100 mile race start
- 8:00 am: assemble at 100 Kilometer start line (Jennette’s Pier, 7223 S. Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC)
- 9:00 am: Mandatory 100k athlete meeting at start line
- 9:30 am: 100 kilometer race start
- 1:00 pm: finish line close
- 2:00 pm: course cleared and clean
|Event||Price Through December 31st||Price Through March 20th|
|100 Mile Relay (price per person)||$120||$135|
Online registration will close on March 20th. There will be no in-person registration. Relay team changes or additions may be made through March 23rd by contacting the race director.
What You Get With Your Registration
- Entry into the 2019 Blackbeard’s Revenge Race
- Race Photography
- Accurate Race Results
- Custom 2019 Blackbeard’s Revenge Zip Up Shirt
- Custom 2019 Blackbeard’s Revenge Finishers Medal (100 K and 100 Mile Relay) or Finishers Belt Buckle (100 Mile)
- Unique Race awards
- Custom race bib with your (chosen by you or us) Pirate name on it!
- Well stocked aid stations and finish line food
- Pre-race dinner on March 29th
- Top 3 overall male and females in the 100 Mile and 100 Kilometer race
- Top 3 overall male and female masters in the 100 Mile and 100 Kilometer race
- 1st overall male relay teams
- 1st overall female relay teams
- 1st overall mixed relay teams (at least 2 females on each mixed team)
Aid Station ChartCourse Map
Rules & Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.
Refund Policy: No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of the event start date. Earlier than 30 days before the event, a request may be made for a 50% refund (this will be 50% of entry fee, excluding any processing fees). Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to this refund policy. To request a refund, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.
Transfer policy: Entries can be transferred to another individual for a $5 transfer fee. T-shirt size will not be changeable. Entries CANNOT be transferred or deferred to another event or year. To request a transfer, please contact us on our Contact page and select “Registration” as the reason for your message.